Friday, March 28, 2008

No sewing today....

and no photos, sorry.When you are reading my blog since the beginning you know that we are selling my mother's house. Hmmm....and there are still a lot of things to be moved. The whole day I was in the house to empty closets and putting everything in plastic bags.
The same will be tomorrow :-(
Tomorrow evening we will go out for dinner to celebrate my mother in law's birthday (75).
My sister in law came back from the States yesterday where she lived for some years, her husband has a job out there, but she now has to come back because she does'nt have a green-card. For the next 2-3 years she will work here in Luxembourg and John, her husband has to stay in the States until his retirement.... that will be a hard time for both.

OK...I'm so tired from all the work , all I need today is a shower and my bed.
See you tomorrow....

No comments: