Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dyeing....

As promised here are some photos of my dyeing afternoon. All I know about this method of dyeing is from Melody Johnson's blog (you can find the link in my sidebar) and from Melody personally during a workshop in St Moritz. She is sharing everything so generously, thank you Melody! :-)

I will not continue to post in four languages like this morning, I think most of my visitors understand english (even if my english is far away from perfect). But sometimes I will certainly post in luxemburgish, I think I always have enough photos so that everybody may understand what I'm talking about. :-)

Si tu comprends seulement le français et as des problèmes à comprendre quoi que ce soit, alors tu m'écris un mail et je vais essayer de te répondre.

Wenn du Fragen hast, und kein Englisch verstehst dann bitte schreibe mir eine mail, ich werd versuchen dir so schnell wie möglich zu antworten.

Meng letzeburgesch Frenn hun jo mat Secherheet irgendeppes vun mengem Gequassels uewen verstanen, oder? :-)

No comments: